The AP Summer Institute (APSI) at St. John Fisher College is designed for new, relatively inexperienced teachers and experienced teachers desiring new strategies and methods for the newly revised College Board curriculum in AP US and AP World.
· To familiarize teachers with syllabi, curriculum materials, and effective strategies used by AP teachers around the country
· To help teachers manage the scope, sequence, and timing of their AP courses
· To familiarize teachers with the AP examination and reading process
· To provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas and professional networking
· Registration by May 18 - $575 and after May 18 -$625.
· Workshops run from 8:00 AM-4:00 PM.
· Breakfast and lunch is included in the registration fee. Dinner is on your own.
· Participants will receive current College Board materials in their AP subject area along with materials from various publishers and the College Board workshop consultant.
Download and complete the form posted on http://sites.sjfc.edu/lindaschlosser/ap-summer-institute or email Lschlosser@sjfc.edu
Confirmations will be sent via the electronic address you provide.